Building/Plumbing permits

Building permit applications may be obtained on line, or at the Town Office. If you are building a new home, you will also need a plumbing permit application  . You will need to have a HHE-200 form filled out by a licensed soil engineer.  This form contains the information necessary for the installation of your septic system.